Our product is an adult-entertainment, human-to-human video calls marketplace covering international markets with the main focus on North-America, EU and Colombia. On top of it we had to build the fintech (payment) layer.
WhaleHunter.cash is our affiliate program and one of the acquisition engines that our company runs.
The position…soon to be yours
In this role, you will be responsible for developing new and existing affiliate relationships. The Affiliate Manager will find, engage and develop marketing relationships with web site publishers, email marketers and other affiliate marketers.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Overseeing the day-to-day management of affiliate campaigns to ensure maximum ROI is achieved;
- Recruiting and training new affiliates to maximize the quality and quantity of their referral traffic;
- Initiating new campaign ideas, including incentivization and bonuses for the program;
- Developing affiliate marketing strategies that deliver specified sales volumes;
- Analyzing program and campaign activity to identify opportunities for improvement;
- Delivering affiliate marketing reports to advertisers and senior management;
- Ensuring that commissions and invoices are paid in a timely and accurate manner.
To be successful in this you’ll need to have:
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation skills in both Romanian & English;
- At least 3 years prior experience in managing affiliate marketing programs;
- Strong time management & organizational skills;
- Practiced sales skills;
- Strategic thinker with the ability to clearly articulate and implement focused plan.
Tools of trade:
- NATS for Networks
- Google Analytics
What we’re bringing to the table:
- Remote working
- Multicultural work environment(colleagues spread around the world);
- Learning policy 80%/20% - we cover 80% of your learning costs related to your job activity, you cover the remainder 20% for commitment;
- Mexico & Europe teambuildings;
- Annual paid leave of 20 working days;
- Paid days off for medical leave and COVID-positive cases;
- Medical subscription;
- Reimbursement for COVID tests related costs;
- Birthday bonus;
- Year-end bonus based on the seniority in the Company;
- Team activities;
- Wellness budget.
If we peaked your interest and you’re curious to find out more about this opportunity, click “apply” and let’s see if we are a match!