Our product is an adult-entertainment, human-to-human video calls marketplace covering international markets with the main focus on North-America, EU and Colombia. On top of it we had to build the fintech (payment) layer, but unlike Uber or similar marketplaces we do not have the benefit of localizing the payments.
In this role the biggest opportunity is to cold-start the Product team and grow it together with the entire business above the performance peak you dream of.
You already know that this position is very difficult. As part of our team this is even more difficult:
As our Product Manager, both your challenge and your opportunity, comes from:
- You will need to manage a multicultural team. The tech team is East European, commercial team is EU & LATAM & US
- You will be the first real Product expert in the team.
- In time you will create the product department, but at the beginning you will be hands on and need to own the entire product
- You need to be a negotiator and mediator between the legal/compliance team and the marketing/UX team for different topics such as how to optimize the onboarding but satisfying both needs
- You will need to manage and cooperate directly with the CTO as he is the proxy for tech decisions and the proxy to the other 5 dev team mates
- You will need to manage and cooperate directly with the CEO for finding the right balance and trade offs between UX and tactical/strategic features developments
- You will need to manage and cooperate directly with the CMO for aligning your product OKRs with the marketing tactical/strategic plans. We are at the stage of testing media buying, SEO, affiliate marketing and referral marketing
- You will need to manage and cooperate directly with the Legal & Compliance department and find the right balance trade offs between UX and requirements that need to exist but do not bring any commercial value
- You will need to manage and cooperate directly with our users and be their advocate to the team but at the same time make no decision that is not data driven. You will also need to continue and step up our behavioral analyses and experiments we conduct already to try to understand our users
- You will need to know every piece of this 3-sided marketplace (content creators, consumers, affiliates) + the backoffice (our admin team that operates the system from a dedicated back office part of the product) and be able to align, translate and provide product solutions for all the parties mentioned above (legal/compliance dep, support dep, marketing dep)
What are we looking to find in your experience:
- Strong educational background in growth product management, product management or engineering and good knowledge in marketing;
- At least 5 years of experience in product management, growth product management or engineering in one of the following industries: fintech, marketplace apps, online gambling, dating apps, saas
- Previous software and web development experience; not developer-level, but you need to know how code works
- Proven experience working as a product developer in a non-managerial role;
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle in a tech company;
- Demonstrable knowledge in SEM and online advertising;
- Highly effective cross-functional team management;
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
Some of the in-house benefits for each member of our team:
- Remote working
- Options/tokenized shares
- Learning policy 80%/20% - we cover 80% of your learning costs related to your job activity, you cover the remainder 20% for commitment;
- Mexico & Alps teambuildings;
- Annual paid leave of 20 working days;
- Paid days off for medical leave and COVID-positive cases;
- Medical subscription;
- Reimbursement for COVID tests related costs;
- Birthday bonus;
- Year-end bonus based on the seniority in the Company;
- Team activities;
- Wellness budget.
- visit LATAM, West & East Europe offices
We create friendly payment tools on top of communication channels people around the world already use. Our vision is to be the biggest money-streaming payments company.
In our daily activity we are guided by fairness, innovation, insightfulness, loyalty and performance-driven mindset. We walk the talk and this is our "no bullshit" promise.
Steps of our recruitment process
1. [48 working hours] You apply - Send us your CV + the answers to the questions in the Typeform attached to the Job Description. This is the first screening of applications and we will come back to you with an answer within 48 working hours.
2. [selected candidates] You receive ‘product growth’ specific questions.
3. [0.5-1h hour] People Interview
4. [1-2 hour] MKT Manager & CEO interview
5. Background Check - we will ask you to share with us the contact details for 3 people that you’ve worked with in the past.
6. Follow ups & Decision - we’ve got so far together so be sure that we will follow up with you when necessary and tell you our decision no matter how positive or less positive it is.
When you apply, you are required to include answers to the following questions:
1. Please share below your thoughts on how you believe payments will look like in 2025
2. What important truth do very few people agree with you on?
3. What is your life hack that you are most proud of?
4. Please share with us a list with your favorite & latest read book
Fill in your answers here: https://form.typeform.com/to/Y4sY9Op1#id=xxxxx
Thank you for reading all this and hope you and us will be a great match!
CEO & HR team