Once upon a time, there was a Web & Graphic Designer who designed the most interesting and engaging graphics ever. The secret to this feat was full mastery of the entire design process: from analysis, planning to coming up with the execution. Not to mention, measuring results and adjusting the design for maximum impact.
But something was amiss. Although highly successful, this tech-savvy Web & Graphic Designer yearned for something more. A new adventure, something difficult only she or he could make. Something worthy of remembering over a glass of old scotch many years afterwards.
Unbeknown to our hero, there was a great project and company that was looking for someone capable to execute not only the greatest graphics ever, but also participate in building projects that will/would support its growth. It was looking for someone capable to create and amplify its voice.
This company is just right here. And you are the one we are looking for. Destiny calls, and you have to say “Yes”. 😊
Our mission: We create user-friendly payment tools on top of communication channels people around the world already use. Our vision is to become the biggest money-streaming payments company. In our daily activity, we are guided by fairness, innovation, insightfulness, loyalty, and a performance-driven mindset.
We are big on personality and values. So you better be:
- a creative and strategic mindset
- independent, with a highly proactive mentality
- able to execute all assigned projects, set & meet deadlines
- a fun, friendly and helpful person
For this job, experience really matters. So you need to have:
- awesome knowledge and previous experience in the online marketing industry
- good English skills (both written and spoken)
- medium Microsoft Office package knowledge
- advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- hands-on working with HTML5 and CSS3
- proven experience with DTP
- an eye for any detail
- a very good team spirit
These are Nice-To-Haves:
- the aspiration of being an industry leader
- the enthusiasm of working with people around the world
This is what you are going to do:
- design/redesign for existing websites and apps (our mindset is mobile-first)
- new landing pages for different marketing campaigns (and a/b testing)
- banners for online marketing campaigns (e-mail, social media, affiliate)
- artwork and DTP for offline events (logos, promotional, magazines, business cards)
- edit photos and videos (sometimes)
- brand book(s) and or rebranding(s)
- UI and UX (mockups, wireframes and prototypes)
Why should you work with us:
- you will be in charge with our web & graphic design assigned projects from idea to completion and thus see the impact you have on the growth of the company
- you will have the freedom and power to change things and make them better;
- we have created an open, fun and flexible working environment, completed with smart, funny and super cool colleagues and aim to keep it this way;
- our office is located in the heart of Bucharest (2 min away from the metro station), a space where you’ll have a charming view that will strongly motivate your ideas and creativity
- it’s waiting for you if you want to work sometimes from there;
- the salary will match your experience and skills;
- we like knowing our colleagues have the best working experience, that is why we have bonuses and allowances that we offer to our team.
What's in it for you:
- Learning policy 80%/20% - we cover 80% of your learning costs related to your job activity, you cover the remainder 20% for commitment;
- Annual paid leave of 20 working days;
- Paid days off for medical leave and COVID-positive cases;
- Medical subscription;
- Reimbursement for COVID tests related costs;
- Birthday bonus;
- Year-end bonus based on the seniority in the Company;
- Team activities.
Need/want something else and didn’t identify above? Tell us more!
Join us: If all this sounds interesting, click apply and send us attached your CV and your portfolio (relevant examples of projects meeting our needs). We can’t wait to hear from you!