At Minutizer we create friendly payment tools on top of communication channels people around the world already use. Our vision is to be the biggest money-streaming payments company. In our daily activity we are guided by fairness, innovation, insightfulness, loyalty and performance-driven mindset. We walk the talk and this our "no bullshit" promise.
DrCurious, one of our products, is a web platform that wants to offer as much information as possible about any web chat model. Think of imdb for the web chat models. Models have profiles pages that show all data available regarding them and are listed based on multiple categories/tags.
We use rabbitmq to help with the flow of that from the scrappers to the web platform.
Location: you can work fully remote from anywhere you want!
Our tech stack is:
- Laravel (php)
- MySQL (database for web platform)
- MongoDB (NoSQL, for raw data)
- Get a grip of the current web platform and maintain it.
- Ensure the website is up and running on the server. Find a solution to extend the server resources if needed.
- Ensure that all the data received from the scrapper is properly saved and displayed.
- Implement new features (such as Twitter integration, extending the admin section, connecting SEO tools and marketing tools).
- Implement scripts that sanitize the information in the database (remove duplicates, join profiles, adjust the current information)
- PHP + Laravel over 5 years experience
- good handle of both Mysql and Mongo databases
- strong experience with docker and docker-compose
- sysadmin experience (should be able to manage with confidence the server)
- experience in working with RabbitMQ
- experience in working with React for at least 6 months will be a plus
- experience in product development as sole tech developer or in tech projects developed as part of a very small team
- Bonus points for extra experience with Twitter API, Telegram API, Discord API.
What's in it for you:
- Learning policy 80%/20% - we cover 80% of your learning costs related to your job activity, you cover the remainder 20% for commitment;
- Annual paid leave of 20 working days;
- Paid days off for medical leave and COVID-positive cases;
- Medical subscription;
- Reimbursement for COVID tests related costs;
- Birthday bonus;
- Year-end bonus based on the seniority in the Company;
- Team activities.
Curious? So are we to meet you!