As a Product Owner you will be responsible for strategising, planning, execution and delivery of new products that use our pay-per-minute technology. This role requires business acumen, marketing, economics and psychology knowledge, as well as great process development and refinement skills. Entrepreneurial mindset, creative problem solving, collaboration, exceptional prioritisation and decision making skills make you outstanding among other candidates.
Location: you can work fully remote from anywhere you want!
- take full, end-to-end ownership of developing new products using our SaaS;
- create the strategy and roadmap of the new products;
- engage with users and communities to identify needs and prioritize them;
- create and define user stories and prioritise their implementation;
- collaborate with other stakeholders to make sure things are getting done in a timely manner;
- continuous learning and research to identify and implement best practices.
Here's what helps you be a successful candidate:
- prior entrepreneurial experience, or,
- previous side hustle - we are excited to hear about it!
- prior experience in product management for at least 5 years;
- prior experience in a technology team;
- strong project management skills;
- knowledge and exposure to marketplaces, electronic payment systems;
- exposure to at least two areas of expertise (for example finance & technology, or marketing & technology, or marketing & compliance;
- you are passion-driven;
- you are data and results oriented;
- ability to assess the risks and make decisions;
- you are a world-class contributor.
The role is challenging. It can feel like a hustle. But it pays off with lots of growth and opportunity to have a great impact due to your contribution. And this is our "no bullshit" promise.