As a Founder Associate you will be part of a small team of achievers who report directly to our CEO and one of the two founders. You will take full ownership and responsibility for tasks and issues across the whole Company (from identifying and launching new business opportunities to creating and measuring KPIs for different teams and experiments throughout the Company).
Location: you can work fully remote from anywhere you want!
- full ownership for launching and execution of new business opportunities / high priority projects with the main focus on achieving our North Star;
- full autonomy in identifying problems, carry out analysis, design solutions as well as execute them;
- effective and continuous collaboration with other teams within the company, making sure things are getting done;
- working on multiple projects in parallel with adaptability and curiosity;
- hiring and coordinating talented people;
- creating and measuring OKRs.
Here's what makes you a successful candidate:
- you are a chronic logical thinker;
- you have 8+ years of prior experience in working in a fast-paced environment such as a tech startup;
- you have a strong desire and need to make things happen;
- you have the ability to break complex problems into smaller ones;
- you are data-driven and you are comfortable in working with tools like Google Suite, SQL, Python, Tableau;
- you are persuasive and you have strong negotiation skills;
- you have a curious mind;
- you want to have an impact and leave a solid contribution behind you.
The role is challenging. It will feel like a hustle. But it pays off with lots of growth and opportunity to have a great impact due to your contribution. And this is our "no bullshit" promise. How amazing it is to have the opportunity to build a business and have the ability tp solve any problem thrown at you?!